Well, it’s been a while. But I’m back with a tasty post! It was my mom’s birthday recently and what better way to say happy birthday than making a cake?! Don’t worry, I bought some lovely presents too!
I’m not going to lie… this is a veryyyy indulgent Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake. But we all deserve a cheat day once in a while 🙂 (if you do need an excuse though, Mother’s Day is coming up at the end of the month!)
This is a real easy no-bake cheesecake that takes no time (besides the waiting!) and tastes incredible.
200g digestive biscuits
500ml double cream
500g full fat cream cheese
75g icing sugar
200g milk chocolate
250g Ferrero Rocher
75g milk chocolate
Ferrero Rocher (add as many as you like!)
1. Melt the butter and mix in the digestives.
2. Press the mixture into a tin (I used an 8.5 inch round tin).
3. Beat the cream until it forms peaks.
4. Mix in the icing sugar and the cream cheese.
5. Melt the chocolate and add to the mixture.
6. Chop (or blend) the Ferrero Rochers and mix in.
7. Add this cheesecake mixture into the tin and smoothen the top.
8. Pop into the fridge for 4 hours minimum.
9. When the 4 hours are up, remove from the fridge.
10. Melt chocolate and drizzle over the top.
11. Add Ferrero Rochers around the top of the cheesecake.
And now here’s what you’ve been waiting for… it’s finally time to eat it, yay!
One thing I learned from this post was how to spell Ferrero lol so many rrrrrrr’s.